Certified Indoor Environmentalist
Healthy Indoor Technologies
is proud to be a member of
For your convenience we proudly accept most major credit cards
Have you ever stopped to think about whether the air you're breathing at home is healthy?
Do you frequently have headaches or feel nauseous or tired in your home?
Do you feel better when you leave the house?
If you have these symptoms, or others listed here, your home's air quality may be the problem. Healthy Indoor Technologies can help!Signs of Possible Home Indoor Air Quality Problems:
A major hazard is MISINFORMATION. Be informed. Be alert for these signs:
- Stagnant or standing water under the living space.
- Condensation on surfaces of walls, foundation, pipes or ducting.
- Presence of molds and mildew
- Unusual and noticeable odors, stale or stuffy air
- Noticeable lack of air movement
- Dirty or faulty central heating or air conditioning equipment
- Damaged flue pipes or chimneys
- Unvented combustion air sources for fossil fuel appliances
- Excessive humidity
- Health reaction after remodeling, weatherizing, using new furniture, use of household or hobby products, or moving into a new home
- Feeling noticeably healthier outside the home
- Tightly constructed or remodeled home
For more information visit our Frequently Asked Questions, or explore our website and contact us at your convenience. Remember What you can't see, CAN hurt you! Thank you for visiting Healthy Indoor Technologies.